Over our 30+ year history, Scotia we have evolved and grown to include a host of essential I.T. business services – all under one roof:
Scotia Logic IT Services
For over 30 years our technical team has been providing best-in-class IT services to businesses and government offices throughout Nova Scotia. Our services include General IT (hardware/software) troubleshooting and maintenance for:
- Workgroups and Domains
- Active Directory Group Policy management
- Ethernet and WiFi Network security and fortification
- Email, file sharing, and backup solutions
- VPN and remote access options
As a Microsoft partner, we are fully trained and capable of maintaining everything from small Windows workgroups, to Windows Servers (2003-2022), to enterprise level Active Directories with complex Group Policies.
With offices in Sydney and Dartmouth, Scotia Logic provides technical services throughout Cape Breton Island, and in the Halifax metro area. We also provide remote managed services to customers outside our regular on-site service area.
We offer two very different hosting options for two very different levels of need:
- Low-cost shared hosting is ideal for most freelancers, businesses and/or ecommerce websites. It even includes basic a basic SSL certificate and IMAP/SMTP email hosting for your domain(s).
- Dedicated in-house hosting is used by governments, large businesses, and organizations with high-security, high-traffic volume, and/or high-resource usage for specialized applications.
For businesses and organizations that need additional storage for email and file sharing, we offer accounts on our Microsoft tenant. Every Microsoft-365 account includes a 50GB mailbox, 1TB of cloud storage for all your files, and on-line access to the Microsoft Office suite of apps – so you can always access your email and files from any computer with internet access.