Director of Operations | Business Analyst
Darren has over 20 years of industry experience, with specific expertise in project management, business analysis, e-commerce, software development, application and database design.
Darren obtained his bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Darren has a tremendous knack for “seeing the big picture” – identifying the functions and business requirements that will define a solution and the processes that accompany it. He has demonstrated his expertise and knowledge by shepherding numerous projects to successful delivery.
His key responsibilities lie in project oversight and delivery, change management, requirements elicitation and traceability, testing and development support.
While working for Scotia Logic (formerly AG Research) over the past 14 years, Darren has been project lead and business analyst for some very notable projects:
- Cape Breton Partnership PIA (Property, Inventory, and Asset) System
- Saskatchewan Government MARS (Mineral Administration Registry) Solution
- Celtic Coring’s CoreTech Management Suite project.
Other recent clients of note include:
- Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC)
- Nova Scotia Crop Insurance
- Sydney Tar Ponds Agency (STPA)
- Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation (ECBC).